Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MIVVA Beauty Box (JUNE)




Hello everyone! I'm back.
Do you feel excited to see my blog post today? :)
Finally, MIVVA post is coming! *Wink

First of all, I would like to introduce what actually MIVVA is.
MIVVA can help us to discover and find the beauty products which suit all the girls best.
By discover different and unique brands, you would know which brand of beauty products best for you and make you more prettier. :)
There are some famous brands, for example SKIN 79, Liese, Bio-essence, Os'lee and more.


The most special part for MIVVA Beauty Box is you can receive 5-6 different types of beauty products every month!
It's just like a surprise for you. :)

1. How to get my MIVVA Beauty Box?

Only 3 steps, you can easy get your MIVVA Beauty Box every month! :)

Step 1: Register as a member.
Step 2: Subscribe your MIVVA Beauty Box.
Step 3: Receive it, test it, review it and purchase it once more! :)


There are 3 options to let you choose.
The first one is One Month Subscription for only RM38.
Second, Three Months Subscription for only RM114 + MIVVA 190 Points
Last, Six Months Subscription for only RM228 + MIVVA 570 Points
It's nationwide free delivery!
No need to worry about the postage. :)


Now, let's talk about MIVVA Points.


2. What is MIVVA Points?


As I mentioned above, if you subscribe for three months or six months of MIVVA Beauty Box, you can earn those points.
You may ask, what's the MIVVA points for?
Well, you can redeem another MIVVA Beauty Box by using your points!
How to get more points beside subscription of MIVVA Beauty Box?
Remember Step 3?
Test your beauty products and review them on MIVVA Beauty Wall. (Link: http://mivva.com/beautywall)
Write down your review about the beauty products and you can earn 5-10 points for each review!

Are you a blogger like me?
Here is another way to earn MIVVA Points! :)
You can just blog about your MIVVA Beauty Box just like what I'm doing now!
Of cause, you can earn 50 points on that month by tag your blog link  to MIVVA before the end of the month.
Remember, your blog post and your products review have to be done within the month you receive your MIVVA Beauty Box.
However, the points you earn are valid for 1 year!
For more information: http://www.mivva.com/page/mivva-points

 3. MIVVA Beauty Box (JUNE EDITION)


 The theme for JUNE is "COLOURIFIC". :)

Let's take a look what I have receive in this fantastic beauty box.



I'm so in love with the design of the box. :)

Look into the box now.
The first thing I have is the product descriptions. :)



For this month, there will be four beauty products. :)
I will introduce all of it one by one after this including the functions and the prices.
Of cause I will tell you how worth MIVVA Beauty Box it is!

It's my birthday month!
Thanks for the MIVVA team. Thanks for the birthday wish.
So touched!




Let's start to introduce the beauty products now!


# I. SKIN79 Mini Rose Lip Gloss

Do you follow my Instagram?
Have you see the little black rose?
So that's the answer for your guess. :)
It's a mini lip gloss from SKIN79!



Original from KOREA!



It's so cute! I like the colour so much!

Description: Shower the world with sweet and shiny smiles with the elegant mini rose lip gloss, colored in rose pink, a cute and portable companion of dry and chapped lips. It moisturizes and makes your lips shinning and revitalize. The lip gloss also comes with a key chain and mirror, making it easier for application and attachable to mobile and bags!

Size: 1.1G (Original Size)
Price: RM16.90 each


# II. Enuca Eye Essential Quad

The next beauty product is Enuca Essential Quad and I guess I got the Amethyst set. :)

Description: Eye Essential Quad promises unlimited artistry in one versatile compact. A combination of natural extracts nourishes the delicate eye area even as it locks in and enhances colour. It available in 3 colour variants: AMETHYST, SUNSET and SMOKY.



I guess I'm lucky since I got the Amethyst set.
I love those colours and the most important thing is these colours would suit me more compare to the other two colour variants. :)

Size: Full set
Price: RM88 each


# III. LIESE Bubble Hair Color

I love this the most!
I tried it before but in different color. I like the effect and it is so convenient!
For those who are lazy to go to the hair saloon. Choose this!
It's worth and the color is just so nice!

MIVVA is so perfect! This is one of the new launch colors for this product!



This color is so charming!

Description: Coloring with bubbles never be that easy! It contains plenty of foam to cover your hair completely and there is no need to worry about the drips. Each strand of hair is covered fully and evenly. It also contains honey and hydrolyzed silk as moisturizing and protecting ingredient which makes your hair smooth and shinny!

It's available in 2 colours:
RASPBERRY BROWN - Brown with charming pink tone like raspberry
CREAMY BEIGE - Elegant and soft yellow beige that is not too vivid

I'm sure I'm so lucky since I got my favorite color too, the Raspberry Brown! :)

Size: Full set
Price: RM38 Per Box


# IV. BEAUTYMATE Black Pearl & Calendula Officinalis Whitening Nano Mask

Last! A beauty mask from BEAUTYMATE.

I haven't try on it too. Apologize due to my laziness.
Will post it out after I try it. :)

Description: Tahitian Pearl, Also known as the "Pearl of Queens", contains various minerals to effectively improve your skin's appearance and leave you feeling younger and refreshed. Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract and Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract provide proper nourishment to the skin texture and regulate the skin condition, while maintaining skin elasticity. Vitamin C and Niacinamide can enhance skin color and lend you eternal radiance. It's suitable for: all skin types, especially rough, dull and sagging skin.


Size: 1 piece (7 pieces in a full set)
Price: RM49.90(Full Set) RM7.13 per piece


4. Is MIVVA Beauty Box Worth to Purchase?

Definitely yes! First, you can discover different kinds of beauty products to find the one which suit you the most. Second, the price is just so cheap and worth after you know the original price of those beauty products!

Why?

Do you notice all the price that I listed above for each of the beauty product?
One MIVVA Beauty Box costs me only RM38. However, the beauty products that I got from MIVVA actually worth RM150!

Have you find the big difference? You can save at least 75% of your money by subscribe a MIVVA Beauty Box instead of purchase all the products separately at the store!


What are you waiting for?

Go and grab a MIVVA Beauty Box for yourself now! 



MIVVA Reimagine Beauty Online - www.mivva.com
Subscribe directly using - http://www.mivva.com/join/a24c0608bf75



No comments:

Post a Comment