Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Birthday 15.06.2013


It's my birthday! :)
Actually I'm not going to talk much.
Just want to express some of my feelings now.

Well, first, I'm officially 21 years old. Getting older, children ticket is not available for me anymore. Lol.
I wanna say thanks to everyone whoever said "Happy Birthday" to me.
No matter who you are, no matter how you wish me, either on Facebook, SMS or give a call.
I appreciate all your birthday wishes.
Of cause, also thanks to everyone whoever bought birthday gifts to me.
Many many thanks to all of you! I love you all. :)

I'm making a wish now.
Nothing more, I just want to be more happy.
Everything just be fine and everyone I loved to be healthy.
I can go to my dream university to continue my study.

And yes, other than that, I'm satisfied.
That's all for today. Simple birthday is just enough for me.
Wish my dreams come true.





Happy Birthday, Iris. :)











2 comments: