Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

China Trip - Shen Zhen

Hello people, I'm back.
Today I'm going to continue my blog post as the title above.
Our trip in Shen Zhen! :)

As I mentioned in previous and previous post, we used speedboat to go Shen Zhen.
Here is the port in Shen Zhen.
(Do you read or still remember my previous post? Here's the link: http://lovei-riss.blogspot.com/2013/05/china-trip-zhu-hai.html)


Inside the car.
Here's my aunt and her sweetie pie. :)


On the way to our hotel.
Let the photos tell you the story. :)









As I mentioned before, some of the photos are lost.
So, I'm skipped some of them. But there still will have a photo to let you all know how my hotel looks like in night time. :)

Here is the bank.
Our RMB are finished. So we decided to change some money in this bank. :)



On the street. :)





Afternoon time, we went back to the hotel to rest. :)
I'm so happy that he was beside me that time.
And yes, that was the first time we went to travel together.
But now, it becames a memory. No more love.


Well, let's go on.
It's night!
Now, I'm going to show you all my hotel.
Pengke Deluxe Hotel. ★★★★☆






On the street at night.
Those buildings are so beautiful.






When we reached here, we all knew that it's shopping time!

















Here's the food court.
Share about the food here! :)













Yummy yummy. :)

I want to share this yogurt shop to all of you.




Everyone can just wrote down their wish and paste it on the wall as photo above!

I like the yogurt and yogurt milk!
So tasty, less sweet and healthy. :)


The next morning, we had our breakfast at the restaurant in our hotel.
Buffet at Pengke Deluxe. :)







Compare to Hong Kong, I love Hong Kong more.
Next destination, maybe I'm going to Hong Kong again.
Since I love Hong Kong so much. :)







Gonna stop here. Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment