Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, May 18, 2013

18.05.2013


Lovely readers, how are you? :)
I'm feeling sick, but I'll try to get well soon.
Dear readers, remember to take care and drink more water.
The weather is getting hot.

I want to apologize to all of you since I'm not a good blogger.
I have not much things can share with my readers.
Sleep and eat and work and eat and sleep.
My life cycle is repeating the same way everyday.
I feel tired but it's life.
Try to live happily guys, I trying to advise myself too.

Is waiting for my final exam results.
But the postman still haven't come to send me the transcript.
Hope I can get it next week.

Almost two weeks after I start my job.
My mentor gave a comment about my performance for these two weeks this morning.
She said I did a great job these two weeks and I'm a fast learner.
Special thanks for her and I appreciate it.
If she didn't give me the opportunity to learn, I won't have such good performance.
Well, there are two months and two weeks more.
Let's fight together for another good performance. :)


I think I'm going to stop here.
Apologize to you all for such a short post.
Lastly, I want to thank to all of you.
Thanks for your support if you still come to visit my blog.

PS: Follow my instagram. ID: loveiriss

Leave any comment if you wish to. :)


Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hey swetty!do you remember me? :D I"m here to visit you and click the nuffnang!Wish you have a good life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jelly Babe :) Yes, I'm still remember you. Thanks for coming visit me. Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete