Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, November 6, 2011

♥Movi--es♥

Stereotyped greets from me to my lovely blog and readers. :)
As you guys know, I'm busy these few weeks.
I can't update my blog too often.

But I'll try my best. :)

Last week, if no mistaken, I watched these 3 movies.
My evaluation of these 3 movies are very good.

First movie -- ITS LOVE ♥

The characters of this movie all are pretty girls and handsome boys. :)
The most important thing is this movie touched me. 






Oh well, I don't think all boys can block the temptation. :)
Maybe some can. Who know? :D


Rating : ★★★★☆ 


Next..
Second movie -- SECTOR 7 ♥


I forgot how I found this movie. >__<
But I know I want to watch this movie for so long time already.
Do you guys did watch this movie before? :)
It's very exciting. :D










Alright, this monster is really ugly.
You know where it come from?
From the old man in the picture above.
Oh yes, he created it. >__<


In the end, all people dead because of the monster except the girl.
Not a good ending. :(


But I still like this movie. :D


Rating : ★★★★☆


Last..
Third movie -- JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN ♥


I can't stop laughing when I'm watching this movie. :D
It is really funny!
Mr.Bean is back!




This part is extremely funny!
How come the other actors and actress can control themselves not to laugh? :D



Oh yea, I love this car! 
Good Job Royce! :D





Thanks to Mr.Bean. :)
He did a great contribution. 

Rating : ★★★★★


Okay, it's time to end my post again. :)
Genting Highland Day 2 will be update soon. 

Before leave, click on my NUFFNANG ads. :)

Thanks everyone! 




3 comments:

  1. 也来看你了 (:
    最近看很多电影啊?? :D

    对了,你fb关掉了吗?? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lιиɢ Ɯɛι: Just 3 movies only. :D Yup, I closed my FB already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see :) then when i wanna contact you just at blog there lurrr =/

    ReplyDelete