Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

♥Leave Miri - KL I'm Coming♥

Hello to my readers. :)
As I promised in the previous post, I'm coming.


07.10.2011

Play mood on.
Study mood off. :)



PEACE. :D
Before I go to the airport. 


Flight : AK5186
Time : 19.35
Seat : 23A


Goodbye to Miri. :)


After 1hour and 55minutes.




Welcome to LCCT Airport. ♥
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. ♥


There are 9 of us come from different places. :)
Miri, Sibu, Singapore and Australia. 


Here we lived.
Bistari Serviced Apartment Suites. 








Love this beautiful blue sky. 



Comfortable place. :)




3 rooms & 3 toilets.



Master room.
I sleep here with mummy. 



Master room's toilet.



Two handsome foreigners are playing tennis. :D






Outside Bistari Serviced Apartment. :)
Security house.



The Mall. 
Is it the oldest shopping mall in KL ?
Opposite our apartment. :)


This location should be the oldest place in KL. ( I think so.)
The shops near by are all in a very old look.
But it's very near to KLCC. :)


Love this comfortable environment. :) 


Per night in weekdays is RM248++.
Per night in weekend is RM349++.
Is not expensive if you share with others. :)
Free TM WIFI.
ASTRO provided too.


Looks like I can be their agent. :D


Just introduce the place I live.
The most important thing is I'm having a great vacation in KL. 






Next post will start my stories. :)
Give me more times to arrange the photos.




Before leave, do me a favor ?
Click on my Nuffnang adds. 









No comments:

Post a Comment