Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 27, 2011

♥MY FAMILY DAY♥

Heelloooo Babes

I'm back. :) 

Teehee. 


Miss me ? Yes or No ? :D


Let's start my post. It's about my Family Day. :)


Family Members : Me, Mummy & Grandma. 
(As some of you know, I'm the only child in my family. I AM A PRINCESS !! :D)


After breakfast, went to IMPERIAL MALL.
Mummy bought a new pair of spectacles.
BONIA Brand. 
Design is very noble.
Especially the rose on it. :D








Nice right ?
The price is about RM400++

Expensive or cheap ?
I think it is reasonable. 


Next, 
Our tea time. :)
Roll down and take a look. 


KAYA & TOAST 















Nice !! 


Next next,
Our dinner time. :D
Roll down and take a look. 


THREE POINTS RESTAURANT 








Contact Numbers : +6085- 414 414 (试一试 试一试) :D


Famous Chef from SINGAPORE :)




China Style Design :)
I love those chandeliers.
Looks like a big red umbrella. 




This place more suitable for the wedding banquet. :)


Every table has a fragrance candle. :)




囍 + 喜 = THREE POINTS RESTAURANT 三喜楼 




Those food quite nice. :)


The receipt. :)
I like the dolls at the top of the receipt.
So Q. :D 




Family Day end. :) 


Extra :




Bought a nail polish. :)
Bloody Red. 
Ignore my fat toe. :D


I LOVE THIS COLOR !! 
But it seems too mature for me.
So, I'm gonna use another nail polish which is white color.
Dot some dots on it.


Just wait for my completed nail arts photo. :D


And,
I haven start my job yet.
Since I'm not at home now. :)
Will start from tomorrow. 
PEACE. :D




Lastly,
I still need your guys help. :)


CLICK on the NFFNANG ADS !! 
Thank you very very very muchhhiii !! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment