Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

♥FOR TODAY♥



Here I come update my BLOGGIE again. 
I wanna keep my blog active. :D
Since I'm very free now.
And my both assignment were completed last week. :D
Thanks to my team members. 

The lesson end in this week.
Which means, I'm going to have my holidays start from next week.
Until 11st of July, I have my Moral and Malaysian Studies test.
After both of the test, holidays begin again and end at 25th of July.
Yohuuuuu.
It's a lot of holidays huh.
Gonna arrange my holidays schedule. :D

It's Wednesday again.
Half of the week is over.
Countdown for his leaves - 2 days more. :(
I'm gonna miss you a lot and a lot my Hubby. 

Opps, I have nothing to post. 
But I still want to come up here and write something to share with all of you. 
Teehee. 

I think it's time to end this post.
I'm going to watch a movie.
Not at cinema but home. :D


I didn't watch this movie last time.
Sorry,I know I'm outdated. :(
My cousin did asked me go and watch this movie.
But, I don't think I should follow her and her boyfriend. :)
So, never mind.




Okay, let's end this post.
Before you leave, click on the Nuffnang ads, okay ? :) 
Thank you very much !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment